SHIPMENT IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
An important piece of tennis kit designed to solve the age-old problem of collecting balls from around the court. The Slinger Telescopic Ball Tube collapses and expands with a simple twist and lock mechanism.
Half the size, double the capacity.
The ball tube comes equipped with a hook to secure it to your Launcher bag as well as a carrying strap for easy transport.
The Slinger Telescopic Ball Collector Tube is a one of kind Ball Collection device. Allowing players to not bend over for every ball that needs collecting. Simply push the bottom end of the tube onto the ball and it will move up into the device.
With a capacity of 20 balls while it collapses to half that size for easy and versatile transport.
- Slinger Telescopic Ball Collector holds 20 balls but the telescope can be closed to half the ball collection size for ease of transport.
- Weight: 4.5lbs / 2kg.
- fully open: 52.5" x 4.9” / 133.4cm x 12.5cm and Telescope.
- closed: 28.7” x 4.9” / 72.9cm x 12.5cm.
- Our Telescopic Ball Collector has a simple to use ball release mechanism.
Expanding the Telescopic Ball Collector:
a) Rotate it counter-clockwise to unlock
b) Pull apart
c) Rotate clockwise to lock extended position
Closing the ball exit cap:
a) Push in the closing straps to close ball exit
b) Pull the closing straps apart to re-open ball exit
a) Press the rubber side of the tube down toward balls to pick the up
b) After collecting the maximum of 20 balls, open the exit cap to be able to release them back into the launcher
Slinger® Bag Americas Inc. (“Slinger Bag”) extends the following limited warranty, which applies only to regular use of the Slinger Launcher (as described in more detail below) for the purposes of practicing or teaching Tennis (the “Limited Warranty”). Any other use of the Slinger Launcher shall void this Limited Warranty.
During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the Slinger Launcher will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the Slinger Launcher only and for the time period indicated:
Slinger Trolley Bag including all zippers – 12 Months. (USA & Canada) 24 months (EU).
Slinger Bag warrants the Slinger Trolley Bag, including the trolley handle, trolley wheels, trolley bag material and all zippers (but excluding zipper pullers) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Slinger Launcher Components – 12 Months (USA & Canada) 24 months (EU).
Slinger Bag warrants the components and all original parts of the Slinger Launcher other than tennis balls, including its motors, feeder tray, fly wheel, metal shute, firing mechanism, control panel, elevation knob and phone charger cable against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Please note that this warranty specifically excludes the Lithium Ion Battery and any type of Tennis Ball.
Slinger Oscillator Components – 12 Months (USA & Canada) 24 months (EU).
Slinger Bag warrants the Slinger Oscillator, including outer plastic casing, internal motor and external connector cable against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Slinger Telescopic Ball Collector Tube Components – 12 Months (USA & Canada) 24 months (EU).
Slinger Bag warrants the Slinger telescopic Ball Collector Tube, including all plastic casing and parts, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Slinger Cell phone Holder Components – 12 Months (USA & Canada) 24 months (EU).
Slinger Bag warrants the Slinger Cell Phone Holder, including outer plastic casing, and expandable phone holder clip against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Exclusions from the Warranty Policy:
1. Tennis balls, of any kind, are NOT included under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
2. Lithium Ion Battery life or charge capacity are NOT included under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
It is important that you maintain your Slinger Launcher through regular inspections and maintenance, as described in the Slinger Bag User Guide that came with your Slinger Launcher.
Note: Please ensure that any inspection or maintenance is always carried out only when the motor is switched to the OFF position.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or for the avoidance of doubt, it is agreed that the Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Slinger Launcher remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
Other Exclusions and Limitations
Who is covered?
The original owner of the Slinger Launcher, Oscillator, Collector Tube and Cell Phone Holder. The Slinger Launcher, Oscillator, Collector Tube and Cell Phone Holder must remain in the possession of the original purchaser for the warranty to remain valid. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
If a defect arises in the Slinger Launcher, Oscillator, Collector Tube or Cell Phone Holder or any warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Slinger Bag to, at Slinger Bag’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Slinger Launcher, Oscillator, Collector Tube or Cell Phone or component with the same or a comparable model.
Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered?
1. Tennis Balls of any kind.
2. Lithium-Ion Battery charge capacity or battery life
3. Normal wear and tear
4. Cosmetic damage (i.e., minor scratches, surface deformations or discoloration) including natural fading of colors
5. Damage caused by exposure to inclement weather
6. Damage caused by rips, cuts and tears
7. Products treated with steaming devices or other heat treatments
8. Products with removed or defaced holograms or date codes
9. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers (including, without limitation, products purchased through (i) auction sites such as E-Bay or Craigslist, (ii) unauthorized dealers selling via third party marketplaces such as Amazon marketplace, or (iii) dealers selling altered, doctored or counterfeit products)
10. Counterfeit products
11. Products purchased “used”, “as-is”, “without warranty”;
12. Any other Slinger Bag products or services, non-Slinger Bag products, units that are, or that Slinger Bag reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased outside of the user’s main market and units missing their serial number.
13. Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent use, maintenance, or attempted repair (other than that caused by a Slinger Bag authorized service technician), use of the Slinger Launcher, Oscillator, Collector Tube or Cell Phone with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Slinger Launcher, Oscillator, Collector Tube or Cell Phone or any use contrary to the instructions in the Slinger Bag User Guide.
14. Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, the introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Slinger Bag.
15. Incidental or consequential damages. Slinger Bag is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Slinger Bag does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to club membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
Any attempt to repair Slinger Bag equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. Slinger Bag is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a Slinger Bag authorized service technician. All repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Slinger Bag will have no liability for any injury to persons or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Slinger Bag or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY SLINGER BAG AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How do I obtain an Extended Warranty Period of 3 (Three) years?
To be eligible for extended service under this Limited Warranty you must provide Slinger Bag with the serial number of your Slinger Launcher and proof of purchase indicating the date purchased by registering for your extended 3 (three) year warranty at https://slingerwarranty.com/warranty.htm
Any claims under this policy made must be made within the specified warranty period
How do I make a warranty claim?
Please contact Slinger Warranty Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do I have to make a warranty claim?
Unless extended, any warranty claim must be made within 12 months of the date of the original delivery of the Slinger product in respect of which you are making a claim. If you have extended your warranty to 36 months by registering your Slinger Launcher at https://slingerwarranty.com/warranty.htm, then you have 36 months from the date of the original delivery of the Slinger product to make a claim.
What if I have questions or concerns?
You may direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com
Attention: Disputes in respect of Limited Warranty Claims
Any disputes between you and Slinger Bag related to this Limited Warranty or the Slinger Launcher will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in Slinger Bag Terms of Service, available at https://slingerbag.com/terms-of-service.
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATIONS
Any mark, graphic or sticker applied to any Slinger Bag product indicating that such product is certified or compliant with the standard of a particular third party governing body (i.e., RoHS or CB) shall only represent that the product was so certified at the time of its manufacture and not at any later time. Slinger Bag is under no obligation to re-certify or re-gain compliance with any standard of any third-party at any time.
If you have chosen to purchase our Slinger Champion or Slinger Player Pack, or buy a box of Dunlop & Slinger Tennis Balls, you will have the ability to choose between FORT TX PLUS (pressurized) and FORT XTRA LIFE (pressureless) balls.
To help you choose the best tennis balls for your specific needs, please read the key differences between the 2 types of Dunlop & Slinger Tennis Balls we offer:
DUNLOP & SLINGER FORT TR PLUS 72 BALL BOX - ITF Approved
The FORT TR PLUS ball is a high-performance pressurized tennis ball, especially developed and designed together with SLINGER, to provide players all around the world with the perfect tennis ball for improving their game, especially when practicing with the SLINGER BAG.
Designed and engineered on same merits as the Dunlop Core specifications, this high performance tennis ball features a long consistent bounce with maximum durability. Due to the ultra-high-specification and ultra-visible cloth technology, tennis players will enjoy optimized control and consistency when playing with this tennis ball.
Designed for ultimate performance on all surfaces. 72 super premium pressurized tennis balls are stored in 4 ball PET can’s and then packed into the cardboard outer carton.
DUNLOP & SLINGER FORT XTRA LIFE 72 BALL BOX - ITF Approved
The FORT XTRA LIFE ball is a premium pressureless tennis ball, especially developed and designed together with SLINGER, to provide players all around the world with the ideal tennis ball for improving their game when practicing with the SLINGER BAG.
A thicker compound construction provides a long-lasting and durable rubber core for consistent performance, for hours-on-end. Due to the ultra-high-specification and ultra-visible cloth technology, tennis players will enjoy optimized control and durability when playing with this tennis ball.
72 premium pressureless tennis balls. Designed for a ultra-durable performance on all surfaces. The balls are packed loose within a strong, ECO FRIENDLY, craft paper bag and outer cardboard carton. The FORT XTRA LIFE has been designed and packaged with sustainability in mind. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.